Pattie Anderson

All Comments to Pattie Anderson's files

Recent Comments

• Melissa (Private)
    15 years 5 months ago
    Lalime Patrick Hurme Jani 1 22
    Lalime as eu beaucoup d'expérience dans ces playoffs cette année. Il a fait plusieurs arrêts et a très bien jouer. Il est un très bon goler et admirant. Tu m'a très bien surpris cette année Lalime.

Melissa
    From Ottawa
  • Melissa (Private)
    15 years 5 months ago
    Lalime Patrick Havlat Martin 1 31
    You are a good player to me
  • Melissa (Private)
    15 years 5 months ago
    Lalime Patrick Havlat Martin 1 31
    hey Havlat!
    I just want to tell you that you are my favourite player. I have many pictures of you, a hockey sweater with your name in the back and your number, some posters and , more things. You are so beautyful and i love you so much. I cant not forget one hockey game of you guys and when you are on the ice i always look you. Any way I wish one day I ll can talk to you and have you autographe and a picture of you and me. I already have a picture of lalime and me and now its you and me in a picture. I only wish that. Anyway i got to go. Bye bye see yah luv yah xox

Melissa
    Bourdeau xox

P.S please write to me back xox

From Ottawa
    xox
  • Amanda Miller (Private)
    15 years 5 months ago
    Crowd 1 12
    Pattie,
    I love this picture! Would it be possible to use this on our website or in next years media guide? Also, I've sent three pictures of Ben Strawbridge to Liberty University and instructed them to give you photo credit. I hope that was ok! Let me know!

Amanda Miller
    Director of Public Relations
    Richmond Kickers
  • Pat Brown (Private)
    15 years 7 months ago
    Henderson Josh and Pittsburgh player 31
    Pattie, this photo cracked me up! They almost look like dancers.
    great photos!
  • Merry Donati (Private)
    15 years 9 months ago
    Sean Patchell box 3-24-02 2 4
    Great shots Pattie!-)
    I didn't try to come the the EOY Banquet this time. I pay for the things and most the time I can't drive when the night arrives. Your pictures made me feel like I was there. How a about that shot of Curtis' muscles? HOT HOT HOT. I'll see you next year or maybe before.
    Merry
  • Matt P. (Private)
    15 years 9 months ago
    Vandermeer Jim glove 1-25-02 3
    For those of you who are wondering why Jim has a glove and a Synergy stick in his hands, he was picking up pete vandermeer's gloves and stick after his fight with Tavis Hansen
  • Mike (Private)
    15 years 9 months ago
    Stana Rastislav 3-20-02 1
    This is a great pic!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    15 years 9 months ago
    MVC-287F
    Also...if you have anymore photos please display them so they can be viewed. He is gorgeous.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    15 years 9 months ago
    MVC-287F
    I think Garrett is the bomb and I hope he will be back to play next year.
  • Pattie Haley (Private)
    15 years 9 months ago
    MVC-409S
    What a great shot! I live in Charlottesville so don't get to see too many of the games and was away over the weekend so I missed this one too. Thank goodness Bonzai is hot again! Thanks for sharing these with the list, Pattie.
  • Tim (Private)
    15 years 10 months ago
    Vandermeer Pete Muir Bryan fight 3
    Hey,

My 5 year old son loves Pete. If you have any pictures you'd like to share, I'll print them and he'll put them up on his bedroom wall.

Thanks for anything you can do.
  • 15 years 11 months ago
    Vandermeer Pete Muir Bryan fight 3 Sams
    Actually, it is mostly in focus. If you see the oblique gray line running from roughly the top center to the lower left, that's the edge of the Plexiglass, and everything under that line (like the top of Pete's head) is out of focus because of the edge there. Photo number 48 shows what happens when I focus on the dasher boards instead of the players (duh!). ;-)
  • Bill Vaughan (Private)
    15 years 11 months ago
    Vandermeer Pete Muir Bryan fight 3 Sams
    It's not in focus. Look at the dasher board that is clear and look at Joes head.

I still do it.

Good luck.
    Bill

To order prints, click on the photos you wish to order, and select the size and quantity. When you are done, click on the "Cart" link at the top of the page. You can order photos anonymously if you are not a Fotki member (or if you are a member, you can order anonymously if you log out). Complete the ordering process. Then wait for your prints to arrive.

If the "order prints" link is not visible to the right of the photo, it is not available for prints.

All photos copyright © Pattie Anderson 2001-09, all rights reserved (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used without my express written permission. Please contact me for permission before using any of these photos on any other web sites (including message boards, blogs, and MySpace pages), whether for profit or not.

powered by Fotki